Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) has over the past three years become one of the key areas of operation of Educational Resources.
The focus has been on the following objectives, specifically:
- Conducting research in the TVET area to help improve quality of delivery.
- Building capacity of the formal and informal TVET sectors through training programmes.
- Acting as an advocate for TVET in Ghana.
- Improving the image of TVET through various programmes and activities.
- Building a national database on TVET.
Educational Resources has contributed towards developing TVET in Ghana through undertaking research in TVET, the implementation of the TVET Role Models in Classrooms project, and the organization of skills competitions for Junior High School students and TVET apprentices.